Born and raised in New York, Ana came to California in 1999 after marrying her husband Geoff. 14 years and 3 kids later, Ana has built a successful photography studio with over 2500 clients. With her proximity to Hollywood, Ana can count a few of those clients to be celebrities as well. Fans of her work from all over Southern California book sessions at the Studio for her unique pregnancy and newborn images. They continue to return year after year, with new arrivals and growing families. A true trailblazer in her field, Ana’s business continues to grow as she expands her creative talents. Ana is also on her 4th year as the photographer for 11 cover issues a year with Parenting OC Magazine.
Seven years ago Ana began designing a line of diaper covers to use for newborn sessions. Following diaper covers, began a line of gowns for her maternity sessions. Now with over 100 items in her collection, Ana works with local seamstresses and knitters to bring these gorgeous designs to life. She has been selling this collection on a related website to photographers all over the world who specialize in maternity and newborn. Ana’s entire collection is also available to her clients for maternity and newborn sessions. Now in 2013, Ana brings her knit collection and love for all things maternity-newborn to a new retail storefront, called Belly Baby Love: The Boutique. The store is now open, and sits next door to her studio in Tustin.
It is not uncommon for Ana to spend 2 hours in a newborn session, counseling the nursing Mom and explaining sleep patterns to tired new Dads. Over the years, many have called the studio for advice even after they’ve talked to their Pediatrician. Ana knows that it’s about more than f-stops and shutter speeds when working with pregnant woman and new babies.
She runs her studio in Old Town Tustin and has her work at several local OBGYN displays and related stores and businesses. To view her work for children, families, celebrities and commercial you can visit her main site – www.anabrandt.com.
As an adopted child Ana has never seen what she looked like as a newborn. She has no pictures or memories of her birth mother. After being abandoned twice, her foster family adopted her and gave her a home. And now, 42 years later, she has filled her own home with love and feels blessed every day when each new client brings their bundles of joy into her studio – so she can give them what she never had.
For Urgent Celebrity/PR
Yumiko Whitaker | Hummingbird PR
| 714-418-5770 (o) | 714-380-9605 (c)
More about Ana Brandt:
- May 2014 – Published in Alicia Silverstones Book – The Kind Mama
- May 2014 – Published on Babycenter.com
- May 2014 Published in Rangefinder Magazine
- April 2014 creativeLIVE.com live SKYPE call to promote photoweek rebroadcast.
- April 2014 Spoke at Pasadena Pro Photo Expo
- March 2014 Interviewed by Rangefinder Magazine on videos
- January 2014 – Featured on Photo World News
- Ana spoke on creativeLIVE during Photoweek and conducted a three day course this November.
- Ana spoke at Kevin Kubota’s Ignite.
- Article featured on Girl Hearts Camera – http://www.girlheartscamera.com/2013/07/pregnancy-posing-and-outfits/
- Article featured in May issue of Rangefinder Magazine
- Featured in March Issue of Chic Critique Magazine
- A Member of PPA, WPPI, PPC, PPOC
- A Pro Level Member for LSI and ClickinMoms.
- Ana is a Celebrity Instructor on Chic Critique Magazine.
- Ana’s clothing line has been featured in PPA Magazine two times.
- Has held classes and webinars for PPA.
- Ana was featured in Rangefinder Magazine – June 2011.
- Ana spoke to two in 2011 PPA Groups and will be speaking at more PPA Groups in 2012.
- Ana was featured on Moms With Cameras
- Ana has worked with several Hollywood celebrities, such as Alicia Silverstone, Ian Ziering, Sarah Drew, No Doubt and more.
- Ana is the cover photographer for OC Parenting and has been since 2010.
- Ana was featured in Parentings October Cover story for MOMPRENEURS.
- Ana was listed as one of the TOP 10 Moms in the OC that Rock.
- Ana was featured on the front cover of the OC Register.
- Ana has won several awards and the cover image on her book won best portrait at PPOC print comp.
- Author of two books: The Art of Pregnancy and Newborn, and Baby Facts.